The CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council is proud to partner with SHRM and HRCI to offer continuing education credits for its 2019 Conference.
SHRM Recertification Credits
As the world’s largest HR membership organization, SHRM has more than 275,000 members and 575 chapters in the United States and abroad. The organization is dedicated to serving and advancing HR across all industries.
- Preconference Workshop: 4 credits
- HR/OD Exchange: 2 credits
- Conference: 21 credits
For more information on recertification, please visit the SHRM website.
* The Pre-Conference workshop is a separate event with its own fee. Please register for this when you register for the Conference.
HRCI Recertification Credits
For more than 40 years, HRCI has been the premier HR certification body, developing and administering certifications that provide real career value for HR professionals.
(The use of the HRCI seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval)
- Pre-Conference Workshop: 4.5 Business Credits
- Conference Sessions: 12 HR Credits (Up to 4 of these could be Business Credits)
For more information on recertification, please visit the HRCI website.
For more information on how to report your credits, attendees please refer to the Conference App.