The winner will be announced at the CUNA CFO Council Annual Conference. The winner should plan on attending the conference and will receive the following:
- The prestigious CFO Professional of the Year Award;
- The award will pay airfare, hotel and conference tuition;
- Recognition in Credit Union Magazine;
- The opportunity to select the following year’s recipient and present the award.
Nomination Process and Details
- Start by reviewing the details and nomination process.
- Submit the online nomination form.
- Then login to submit the online entry form.
Nominations must be received no later than March 13, 2017 to be considered. Entry Materials are due April 10, 2017.
If you have questions about the criteria or entry procedures, please contact Council Administration at 800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.