Take your career to the next level!
CUNA Councils Mentor Match is an exclusive benefit of Council membership*. It is designed to pair more experienced members with those looking to build their competency, leadership skills, and networks. Qualifying members can choose to be a Mentor or Mentee and are guided through an organized 6-month program. There is a kick off, check in, and ending call with all participants, and a library of resources to help support your success.
Participants are offered a choice of focused "tracks" to better align Mentee needs with a Mentor's expertise. They may select a track (or tracks) upon enrollment.
- Executive Leadership – Those in executive roles learning from more experienced leaders.
- Individual Contributor to Leadership – Those contemplating or preparing for a move into management.
- Role Competence – Those wanting to learn to perform existing jobs the best way possible.
- Interdepartmental – Someone who works in a specific area/role but wants to learn about another area/role either to advance or for general career development.
Mentees and Mentors from all 7 CUNA Councils are invited to apply.
(CUNA login required)
* Council memership is required. There is no fee to participate, but space is limited.