CUNA Residential Mortgage Lending eSchool
07.07.2015 - 07.28.2015 (lending)
Build and strengthen your core lending skills as a residential mortgage lender. This eSchool's expert speakers cover a wide range of topics, from mortgage lending basics to industry trends, to help credit union professionals build a solid residential mortgage lending foundation. Covering some of the most popular and beneficial sessions from the onsite CUNA Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending School, this is the best alternative for lenders unable to attend the face-to-face school.
This eSchool provides dedicated sessions on:
- Minimizing the Risk of Mortgage Fraud
- Growing Your Purchase Loan Volume
- Seizing Market Share in a Purchase Market
- Putting Common Sense in Underwriting: Will the Loan Be Repaid or Not?
- What's New in Mortgage Lending Compliance?
- Appraisal Madness: How to Know if the Value is Supported?
- Custom Construction Lending: An Introduction
SAVE $238! Purchase this seven-part eSchool and save $238 over the regular price of $219 for each individual session.
This event is produced by the CUNA Center for Professional Development and endorsed by the CUNA Lending Council.
Who Should Attend
This eSchool is beneficial for residential mortgage lenders, mortgage lending operations, compliance and frontline employees wanting to better understand mortgages and current trends. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.
More Information Register
Cross Council Event Schedule
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council Members||Register|
HR & OD
O & ME