Business Balance Sheets: What a Lender Needs to Know and Ask webinar
02.16.2016 - 02.16.2016 (lending)
10:00-11:30 AM CST Online
This session is designed to assist lenders and other credit professionals who want a fundamental understanding of the information that is contained in a business’ balance sheet. You'll learn what important items can be found in a business’ balance sheet and understand how to utilize those items as part of the credit analysis process when dealing with a member business loan request.
We will discuss:
- How to calculate elements of a business' operating cycle
- Determining a business' liquidity
- The different types of debt
- Quantifying an owner's investment in a business
- The role of depreciation and how it impacts a balance sheet
Who Should Attend
This webinar is beneficial for business lending staff and all lenders needing to understand the components and calculations contained within a business’ balance sheet as part of the loan underwriting process. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.
Cross Council Event Schedule
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council Members||Register|
HR & OD
O & ME