2015 Governmental Affairs Conference
03.08.2015 - 03.12.2015 (finance)
March 8-12, 2015 Washington D.C.
Join us in Washington D.C. March 8-12, 2015 for the 2015 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) to Unite for Good. One hundred million credit union memberships is a significant milestone. It’s proof that Americans value the credit union difference. It reinforces that Americans want financial service alternatives that offer real choices and put them first. It’s time to celebrate—and time to leverage the opportunity.
Let’s do both at this year’s CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference.
CUNA GAC is the biggest week of the year for credit unions. More than 4,000 credit union people come together to:
- Hear from influential legislators, policymakers and credit union experts on the political landscape and its effect on credit unions
- Identify new strategies for building and maintaining America's awareness and trust
- Network with credit union leaders
- Attend breakout sessions on the hottest issues in the movement
- Tour the largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
- Tell Congress our story at Hike the Hill visits
More Information Register
Cross Council Event Schedule
M & BD
|SCHOOL||$1,495 ($1,695 after April 1, 2015) $100 discount for Council Members||Register|
O & ME
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council members||Register|
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council Members|
|SCHOOL||$1,695 ($1,895 after April 22, 2015)||Register|
|WEBINAR||$219 ($169 for Council Members)||Register|