Collection Department Management webinar
04.14.2016 - 04.14.2016 (lending)
11:00 AM-12:30 PM CST Online
Today, there are a multitude of issues that present themselves to the collection professional. The only job harder than collecting in today’s world is managing the collection function and compliantly drafting new courses of action.
Join us on April 14 to discuss:
- Staff incentive programs
- Call tracking, monitoring and auditing
- Cutting edge collection technologies
- Scheduling for peak performance
- Setting goals and objectives
- Maintaining a compliant culture
Who Should Attend
This webinar is beneficial for those new to the collections department as well as the experienced collector. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.
Cross Council Event Schedule