Building a “Cooperative” Brand
03.14.2017 - 03.14.2017 (M & BD)
11 am CT Online via Adobe Connect
That’s what we are, right? Cooperatives I mean. So why do we have such a difficult time branding ourselves and explaining to people how we’re different than the “for profit” bank down the street?
D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T-I-A-T-I-O-N…it’ s not brain surgery – it’s building a forward-thinking brand that separates you from all of those Caring-Responsive-And-Personal brands everyone talks about.
- How you get to your brand essence and how it works in tandem with your Promise and Value Proposition
- Your Personality – are you fun like Disney, or fun like a funeral home?
- When your brand is the best staff motivation ever
- What a differentiated brand looks, sounds and feels like
- How to measure the success of your touchpoints
You want to make a difference…you’ll find out how here.
Meet Your Speaker:
Randy Schultz, VP Marketing, Weber Marketing Group
Having worked as marketing vice president, creative director and ad agency Principal, Randy has unique, cutting-edge insights into the power of breaking down silos to cross-pollenize internal thinking for client growth and profitability.
Randy’s value to the financial industry comes from a solid foundation of deep-rooted involvement for over 30 years – listening, mentoring, coaching and teaching c-level executives to differentiate their organizations unique promise of value through a strong culture of engagement and advocacy.