Business Profit & Loss Statements: What a Lender Needs to Know and Ask webinar
02.23.2016 - 02.23.2016 (lending)
10:00-11:30 AM CST Online
Get a fundamental understanding of the important information contained in Profit and Loss statements. Additionally, you’ll explore how they can be used as the basis for determining the financial health of business borrowers.
We will discuss:
- How to calculate cashflow from the Profit and Loss statement information
- The importance and limitations of standard financial ratios
- Salaries and other forms of compensation
- Sales trends
- The role of depreciation and amortization
- The financial health of a business as shown through the Profit and Loss statement
Who Should Attend
This webinar is beneficial for credit union business lending staff and others involved in reviewing business loan documentation. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.