ABC’s of Collections webinar
02.18.2016 - 02.18.2016 (lending)
Feb. 18, 2016 Online
Whether you are a seasoned collection veteran or a brand new entrant to the collection function, you will find this session enlightening and reinforcing. Despite all of the technological advancements in collections, success is still based on following some very basic principles. You will take away a list of items to review and revise within your respective collection departments.
Join us on February 18 to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the importance of credit/collections policies
- Review the regulatory environment effecting the collection function
- Explore the 4 causes of delinquency
- Discuss the appeals used to produce desired results
- Review the types of difficult people encountered in the lending and collection fields
- Share methods to maintain member service in the collection process
Who Should Attend
This webinar is beneficial for those new to the collections department as well as the experienced collector. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.