Essential Management Skills eSchool
11.10.2016 - 08.31.2017 (finance)
Self study course Online
This is a self study course. This recorded event is available until August 31, 2017.
Regardless of the area they oversee, credit union managers have a plethora of responsibilities that span from onboarding new staff, to writing effective goals and reviews, to motivating employees to success, to managing conflict in the workplace. Held September 28, 2016 to November 9, 2016, CUNA Essential Management Skills eSchool features seven sessions that focus on helping entry to mid-level managers obtain these skills and enhance their overall management and communications skills.
By attending this eSchool, you will:
- Obtain interviewing, onboarding and engagement skills for better hiring and retention practices
- Learn how to write effective goals and performance reviews
- Understand how to deal with difficult situations with staff and members
- Comprehend the top legal and compliance issues credit union managers need to know
- Effective Interviewing: Get it Right From the Start
- Onboarding: More Than Just Orientation
- Employee Engagement: Happy Employees = Reduced Turnover
- Working Effectively with Difficult Members and Staff*
- Performance Management: Motivate and Manage Top Performers
- Time Management: Achieve an Optimal Work-Life Balance
- Risk Management: Legal Issues in the Workplace
SAVE $438! Purchase this seven-part eSchool and save $438 over the regular price of $219 for each individual session. (Council members get an additional $100 discount)
Who Should Attend
This eSchool is beneficial for credit union entry to mid-level managers of any discipline. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.
More Information Register