CUNA Lending eSchool (recorded)
06.22.2016 - 12.31.2016 (lending)
Available from June - December 2016 Online
This recorded event is available until December 31, 2016.
The 2016 CUNA Lending eSchool features nine recorded sessions from the live CUNA Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending School, held April 25-28, 2016 in San Antonio, TX. Sessions will include a bevy of lending hot topics covering the areas of lending compliance, consumer lending and residential mortgage lending. Plus, enjoy the convenience of listening to the recordings on your schedule as recordings are available from June 22 through December 31, 2016.
By attending this eSchool, you’ll:
- Enhance core lending skills and knowledge
- Catch up on the latest lending regulations
- Discover innovative new best practices
- Focus on the Goal! with Rory Rowland
- The Power of VISA Affinity Programs with Susan Toalson
- Introduction to Consumer Lending Regulations with Michael Christians
- Putting Common Sense in Underwriting: Will the Loan Be Repaid or Not? with Blaine Rada
- Why Indirect Lending Should Be Part of Your Lending Portfolio! with Susan Toalson
- Collections, Bankruptcy & Foreclosure for Mortgage Loan Officers with Christy Jones
- Marketing Real Estate: Understanding Today’s Homebuyers & How to Reach Them with Tracy Ashfield
- Custom Construction Lending – An Introduction with Jeff Olson
- Credit Reports: Legal & Compliance Issues in the Use of Consumer Reports & the Fair Credit Reporting Act with Mike Olden & Robert Olsen
Who Should Attend
This eSchool is beneficial for credit union lending and compliance professionals. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.