FinTech Disruption: Threats & Opportunities
08.23.2016 - 08.23.2016 (tech)
11 am CT Online via Adobe Connect
Do you know who is coming to eat your lunch?
FinTech is moving at an increasingly rapid pace, and IT seems to be in the middle of the hurricane.
Join Brian Scott, SVP of Business Alliances at PSCU, as he discusses the changing landscape of financial technology and payments. Learn about industry trends, and how credit unions are both adapting to change and adopting new technology and partnerships to stay competitive.
- Learn about two companies you’ve never heard of that will impact your credit union this year.
- Why is payments the key place where Fin/Tech competitors want to disrupt?
- Examples of successful credit unions playing in the blockchain and FasterPayments space?
- Can projects like CU Ledger actually have an impact on how blockchain impacts credit unions?
- What are three key strategies that credit unions can easily implement today to put themselves ahead of the curve?
Meet Your Speaker:
Brian Scott, SVP of Business Alliances at PSCU
Brian partners with industry leaders in payments and community financial institutions (FIs) to create competitive payments programs. He spent 23 years in the highly competitive consumer payments marketplace and is a recognized leader in payments solutions and innovative technologies. He is a frequent speaker on the future of payments, new payments trends, mobile banking, alternative payments and how new payments technologies will transform the current banking space.
Brian is continuously monitoring the payments marketplace to spot trends and analyze emerging technologies with an eye toward helping credit union turn these innovations into growth opportunities.
Cross Council Event Schedule
M & BD
|ROUNDTABLE||Free to Council Members|
|WEBINAR||$438 non-member price, $219 CUNA member price, Council members get 10% off||Register|
|WEBINAR||$219, Council members get 10% off||More Info|
|ESCHOOL||$1,295, Council members get 10% off||More Info|
O & ME
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council members|