How Trending Tech is Evolving Member Self Service and Member Communications
05.11.2017 - 05.11.2017 (tech)
11 am CDT Online via Adobe Connect
Join us to hear about how technology trends like voice-enabled personal assistants, video, “express” IVR, and biometric authentication are impacting Member Self Service options and Member communications.
We will discuss:
- How video is being used to provide a richer member experience
- How ITM/PTM sessions are being routed to centralized Omni-Channel MSR’s
- How IVR’s have morphed into “express information” assistants that predict what a member is calling about
- The impact that biometrics are having on the balance between information security and ease of member interaction
- New techniques to detect and thwart social engineering attacks on the contact center
- How speech-enabled personal assistants such as Alexa/Echo are providing a new level of convenience
Meet Your Speakers:
Alfredo Rizzo, Senior Director of System Engineering & Product Management, Adapt
Alfredo works with more than 160+ credit union clients of Adapt as well as prospective CU clients. Adapt provides advanced communication and contact center solutions that specifically address credit unions' business problems. Alfredo has worked primarily with credit unions since 2004. He has been working with networking and communications for 23 years, starting with Auburn University for 4 years, Aronov for almost 3 years and with Qualisys Systems for 4 years. He has been with Adapt for 13 years. As the Product Management of Adapt’s Smart Applications for Credit Unions, Alfredo works closely with our credit unions to additional capabilities and applications to our Smart Apps suite.
Sue Hoatson, Regional Manager, Adapt
Sue works with more than 160+ credit union clients of Adapt as well as prospective CU clients. Adapt provides advanced communication and contact center solutions that specifically address credit unions' business problems. Sue has worked primarily with credit unions since early 2000. She has 25 years of experience in the communication industry, starting first for PacTel Business systems then AT&T/Lucent Technologies/Avaya for six years, followed by Interactive Intelligence for more than five years and now with Adapt for 13 years. Sue's passion is working with credit unions to help each one move and grow with ever-evolving technologies to meet and exceed their members' expectations.
Cross Council Event Schedule
O & ME
HR & OD
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council members||Register|
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council members|
|SCHOOL||Varies - See Registration Page||Register|