Loan Participations - Achieving Yield & Mitigating Risk
08.30.2018 - 08.30.2018 (lending)
Online via Adobe Connect
The industry loan-to-share ratio is still under 80%, which leaves many credit unions with excess deposits and looking for ways to deploy capital outside of low-yield investments. However, most participation transactions today have been through inefficient channels, and credit unions on both sides of the transaction are looking for better ways to create opportunities in the market.
- Information from a recent Cornerstone Advisors survey on loan participations
- The need and attractiveness of loan participations to credit unions
- An overview of traditional loan participation opportunities and an introduction to real-time participation networks
- How to choose the right loan participation opportunity for your credit union
- Insights into non-traditional and less restrictive forms of loan participation
- A better understanding of market opportunities with far superior yield to low-yield investments
- New tactics to managing concentration risk and diversify geographically
Meet Your Speakers:
James Merrill: President and CEO of $147M in assets Inspire Credit Union with over 20 years of experience in financial services.
Christian Widhalm: SVP, Sales & Marketing for LendKey Technologies, a Lending-as-a-Service platform who has partnered with over 280 banks and credit unions.
Cross Council Event Schedule
|ESCHOOL||$1,295 – Council members get 10% off||Register|
O & ME
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council members||Register|
|ROUNDTABLE||Free for Council members|
|SCHOOL||Varies – See Registration Page||Register|