CUNA Cybersecurity Conference in collaboration with NASCUS
06.04.2018 - 06.05.2018 (tech)
June 4-5, 2018 Nashville
Stand strong against cyber threats
As the nature of cyberattacks continues to evolve over time, your credit union may have vulnerabilities that won't be noticed until it's too late.
CUNA and the National Association of State Credit Union Supervisors (NASCUS) are partnering for the 5th consecutive year to examine these new threats and the best practices for neutralizing them effectively and keeping your data safe.
- Understand the evolving expectations for risk assessments
- Latest trends in resilience, response, and continuity
- New credit union cybersecurity examination tools
- The value of cyber intelligence
- OSINT and DNS
- Effective third party management
Who Should Attend?
This conference is beneficial for all levels in credit union security and technology, CEOs, risk managers, compliance professionals, policy makers and state examiners.
This event is produced by the CUNA Center for Professional Development and endorsed by the CUNA Technology Council.
More Information Register