Empowering Leaders and Staff
03.29.2018 - 03.29.2018 (HR & OD)
11 am central Online via Adobe Connect
Credit Unions are empowering and training their people to go beyond the procedures and help build a culture of success. Learn from three different Leaders about how they are creating, implementing, and promoting their staff and leadership development programs.
Come to hear:
- How to build a training program from scratch
- Tales from a former banker – what are they doing over there?
- The components of a leadership development program
- Tried and true development strategies that work
- How to reward leadership traits and behaviors
- Tips to empower employees to have a voice and ownership in their own careers
- Personal and professional growth plans (IDPs)
Meet your Speakers:
- Julie Irby - Training and Development Coordinator, Freedom Federal CU, $308M asset size
- Deborah Sparrow – Senior VP and Chief Lending Officer, Maine State CU, $398M asset size
- Chuck Purvis - President and CEO, Coastal Federal CU and his team. $3B asset size