Entry Materials Deadline: August 14, 2017
As operations and member experience professionals, we are asked to develop solutions to a variety of problems. Often we research situations and develop entirely new and possibly unique practices for our credit union’s operations and member experience areas. Identifying these new approaches and recognizing their universal application to credit unions nationwide is the purpose of the CUNA Excellence in Operations & Member Experience Awards. One of our hallmarks is sharing the approaches to these solutions with our peers.
Awards will be presented to credit unions achieving operations and member experience excellence in:
Three asset groups:
- < $150 Million
- $150 Million - $500 Million
- > $500 Million
And four categories:
- Sales and Service Management: What innovative approach have you implemented at your credit union to create, cultivate, and sustain a successful sales culture? What sales tools have you designed to assist staff with selling and customer relationship management (CRM)? What unique sales coaching or incentive programs have you developed?
- Branch Design: What non-traditional elements are you deploying in new branch and remodeled branch facilities to enhance member service? What have you done to “push the envelope” and differentiate the look of your branches?
- Contact Center/E-Support: What have you done to provide outstanding performance and set the standard for excellence in your call/contact center? How are you leveraging electronic channels to gain efficiencies or improve service?
- Miscellaneous: This category is for any operations and member experience success story you have that does not fit the other categories.
Award winners will be recognized at the 20th Annual CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference, held October 1-4, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ.
Winners are expected to attend and accept their Excellence Award at the membership luncheon during the conference (acceptance speech is not required). Each winning credit union will receive one complimentary conference registration. Winning entries will be featured in a press release and in CUNA News Now in addition to being showcased on the CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council website.
Nomination Process and Details
Your entry must be received by August 14, 2017 to be considered.
If you have questions about the entry procedures, please contact Council Administration at 800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about criteria for the awards, please contact Bill Thomas, Awards Chair and 1st VP Member Operations, United Nations Federal Credit Union, email@example.com or Judy Kinney, Awards Vice Chair and SVP Branch Delivery & Operations, LGE Community Credit Union, firstname.lastname@example.org.