Nominations Deadline: January 19, 2018
Entry Materials Deadline: February 16, 2018
The CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council’s Professional of the Year Award recognizes and honors the individual who exemplifies excellence in credit union Human Resources and/or Organizational Development.
This distinction is reserved exclusively for the credit union Human Resources and/or Organizational Development elite: who, in all aspects of their chosen profession consistently excel for the benefit of their employer, demonstrate the value of the HR/OD functions within their organization through implementation of best practices and alignment with the strategic direction of the company and contributions to the credit union movement.
Winner will be announced at the CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council Annual Conference. Winner is required to attend the conference to accept the award and will receive:
- One complimentary conference registration;
- The prestigious Professional of the Year Award;
- Featured in a press release and in CUNA’s News Now;
- Showcased on the CUNA Council’s website.
Details and Nomination Process
- Start by reviewing the Details and nomination process.
- To nominate an associate or yourself, complete the Online Nomination Form. You may nominate more than one person.
- LOGIN to submit entry materials.
Nominations must be received no later than January 19 2018
Entry materials must be received no later than February 16, 2018
If you have questions about the nomination or entry procedures, please contact CUNA Council Administration at 1-800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific questions about the awards program, please contact Awards Committee Chair: Jennifer Huggard of Northwest Credit Union Association at 206-340-4842 or email@example.com.