Nominations Deadline: January 25, 2019
Entry Materials Deadline: February 15, 2019
The CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council’s Rising Star Award recognizes and honors an emerging professional in the credit union industry who has a focus on Human Resources or Organizational Development. The winner of this prestigious award will be a HR/Organizational Development professional whose work demonstrates ongoing and exceptional growth. Their contribution to the future of the credit union industry is evident during the time they've been a part of the movement.
The winner will be announced at the CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council Annual Conference. The winner (or a representative) should plan to attend the conference to accept the award and will receive:
- One complimentary conference registration;
- One complimentary HR/OD Council membership for 2019;
- The prestigious Rising Star Award;
- Featured in a press release and in CUNA’s News Now;
- Showcased on the CUNA Council’s website.
Details and Nomination Process
- Start by reviewing the Details and Nomination Process
- To nominate an associate or yourself, complete the Online Nomination Form. You may nominate more than one person.
- LOGIN to submit entry materials.
Nominations must be received no later than January 25, 2019
Entry materials must be received no later than February 15, 2019
If you have questions about the nomination or entry procedures, please contact CUNA Council Administration at 1-800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or email@example.com.
Specific questions about the awards program, please contact Awards Committee Chair: Jennifer Huggard of Northwest Credit Union Association at 206-340-4842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.