Thirty five categories, 1,200+ entries, big bling and bragging rights! The most prestigious annual credit union industry competition, the Diamond Awards recognize and reward creative excellence and outstanding results in credit union marketing.
Early Bird Deadline: December 21, 2020
2021 Diamond Awards
Categories: (more information in the details and entry process document)
- Winners notified via email on or about February 10, 2021.
- Award winners will be announced at the Annual Conference.
- Awards will carry the credit union or association/league name. (No individual entrants’ names will appear on the award).
- Winning entries will be posted on the Council’s website.
- A representative from the winning credit union must register for the conference by Friday, February 26, 2021 to be announced and recognized from the stage during the awards ceremony.
Details, Fees and Entry Process
Please read the full details and entry process to get started.
How to Enter
The entry form must be completed and submitted online. The steps below outline exactly how to enter.
- Register an Account
- Create Your Entry
- Upload Digital Files
- Submit Entry
- Pay Entry Fees
LOGIN – to begin entry process
Questions about categories or results required, please contact:
Diamond Awards Chair: Amy McGraw, VP Marketing/Chief Experience Officer, Tropical Financial Credit Union, 954-517-7631, firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamond Awards Vice Chairs: Lesli Bishop, CUCME, CUBDP, Director Marketing, Family Savings Credit Union, 256-439-5773, email@example.com; Marella Nardotti, MBA, CUDE, NMLA, VP Marketing, NextMark Credit Union, 703-218-9900, ext. 1128, MNardotti@nextmarkcu.org.
Questions about the online entry process or general questions, please contact CUNA Councils at 1-800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or firstname.lastname@example.org