2017-2018 Executive Committee announced for CUNA Technology Council10.03.2017
CUNA Technology Council formally presented their 2017-2018 Executive committees at this year’s CUNA Technology Council Conference and CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference on September 30 co-located in Phoenix, AZ.
The council executive committee bolster insight, initiative and creativity.
The full roster of the 2017-2018 CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee includes:
- Mike Atkins, Chair of CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee and CIO, Bellco CU and , CEO, Open Technology Solutions, Centennial, Colo.
- Chris Saneda, Vice chair of CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee and EVP Technology & Digital Innovation, Virginia CU, Richmond, Va.
- George Rudolph, 2nd vice chair of CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee and SVP Operations & Technology, Alliant CU, Chicago, Ill.
- Samantha Amburgey, CIO, Michigan State University FCU, East Lansing, Mich.
- Brad Aspgren, SVP Technology & Innovation, American Airlines FCU, Fort Worth, Texas
- Alex Barker, SVP/CIO, Mountain America CU, West Jordan, Utah
- Caroline Martorano, Director Operations/Support, Baxter CU, Vernon Hills, Ill.
- Kristina Hanson, VP IT, Inspirus CU, Tukwila, Wash.
- Heather Moshier, EVP IT, San Diego County CU, San Diego, Calif.
- Fernando Ortega, SVP/CIO, GECU, El Paso, Texas
- Idrees Rafiq, AVP IT Consulting, Credit Union Resources Inc., El Paso, Texas
- Todd Richardson, SVP/CTO, Y-12 FCU, Oak Ridge, Tenn.
Guy Russo, CIO, CommunityAmerica CU, Lenexa, Kan., who has served as chair for two years, is stepping down but will remain on the executive committee through 2018 to complete his full term. Linda Barker, VP IT, Greater Nevada CU, Carson City, Nev., Ben Morales, Chief Technology & Operations Officer, Washington State ECU, Olympia, Wash. and Bobby Matthis, VP IT, Westerra CU, Denver, Colo. are stepping down after each completing a three-year term. Todd Richardson was re-elected to his second term. Welcome to three new executive committee members, elected to three-year terms: Kris Hanson, Fernando Ortega and Samantha Amburgey.
To learn more about CUNA Technology Council, visit cunacouncils.org
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America’s credit unions, which are owned by 110 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led organization dedicated to connecting passionate people, great ideas, original content and relevant resources to find solutions and inspire achievement through the power of peer collaboration. CUNA Councils serves seven areas of credit unions including CEOs, lending, marketing and business development, finance, human resources and training development, technology and operations, sales and service. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.