2017-2018 Executive Committee announced for CUNA Operations & Member Experience Councils10.03.2017
CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council formally presented their 2017-2018 Executive committees at this year’s CUNA Technology Council Conference and CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference on September 30 co-located in Phoenix, AZ.
The full roster of the 2017-2018 CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Executive Committee includes:
- Heather Lally, Chair of CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Executive Committee and VP Operations, Alliant CU, Chicago, Ill.
- Buddy Bennet, Vice chair of CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Executive Committee and VP Operations, Cyprus FCU, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Judy Kinney, 2nd vice chair of CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Executive Committee and SVP Branch Delivery & Operations, LGE Community CU, Marietta, Ga.
- Linda Fedrick, VP Member Relations, Anheuser Busch, St. Louis, Mo.
- Tammy Fleiger, VP Operations, Spokane Teachers CU, Liberty Lake, WA
- Adam Kearns, VP Business Development, Ohio CU League, Columbus, Ohio
- Jennifer Kimmell, VP Member Services, TruWest CU, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Julie Linch, CCUE, SVP Retail Delivery, Directions CU, Sylvania, Ohio
- Bill Thomas, VP, Member Operations, UNFCU, Long Island City, N.Y.
- Tum Vongsawad, COO, San Diego County CU, San Diego, Calif.
Greg Inman, CCUE, COO, Neighbors FCU, Baton Rouge, La., who served two years as chair, is stepping down after completing his full term. Diana Houston, SVP/Business Development, Georgia Credit Union Affiliates, Duluth, Ga. and league liaison is stepping down after completing her full term. Michelle Grabicki, VP Corporate Culture, Numerica CU, Spokane Valley, Wash., due to a job change, is stepping down after completing her first term. Congratulations to Heather Lally for being elected to her second term. Welcome new executive committee members, elected to three-year terms: Jennifer Kimmell, Buddy Bennet and, appointed to the league liaison position, Adam Kearns.
To learn more about CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council, visit cunacouncils.org
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America’s credit unions, which are owned by 110 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led organization dedicated to connecting passionate people, great ideas, original content and relevant resources to find solutions and inspire achievement through the power of peer collaboration. CUNA Councils serves seven areas of credit unions including CEOs, lending, marketing and business development, finance, human resources and training development, technology and operations, sales and service. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.