New CUNA Lending Council White Paper: Navigating the Rising Rate Environment07.18.2019
- The prospect for rising interest rates in the coming years,
- How political uncertainty and new economic fundamentals could impact rates,
- How credit unions have adapted to the low-rate environment during the past decade-plus,
- How rising rates could impact deposits, lending, and margins, and
- How credit union leaders should assess the situation and respond.
|DOWNLOAD FULL WHITE PAPER||DOWNLOAD ONE PAGE SUMMARY|
Not a Council member? Explore member benefits and join now.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CUNA Lending Council
CUNA Councils are a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. The CUNA Lending Council is one of seven CUNA Councils, a network of more than 7,000 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.