New CUNA CEO Council White Paper: Performance Through Purpose09.10.2019
An extensive collection of business research supports the benefits of establishing and delivering a compelling organizational purpose. Purpose-motivated organizations drive and inspire:
- employees to work individually and collaboratively to achieve a common objective,
- improvements and commitment to member service,
- authentic differentiation in the marketplace, and
- a desire to improve organizational and member financial outcomes.
Fortunately for credit unions, purpose is inherent to the business model, and it is capable of driving stronger performance in an often-crowded financial services landscape.
This white paper examines:
- case studies from five credit unions for which purpose is a strategic guide for decision-making, product development and pricing, and daily operations,
- strategies to build motivating narratives that illustrate purpose in action,
- way to incorporate purpose in staff recruitment, training, and advancement, and
- methods to measure the impact of purpose on employee engagement, member engagement, and financial performance.
|DOWNLOAD FULL WHITE PAPER||DOWNLOAD ONE PAGE SUMMARY|
Not a Council member? Explore member benefits and join now.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About CUNA CEO Council:
The CUNA CEO Council is a member-led community of credit union CEOs dedicated to providing the highest level of networking, professional development and advocacy to its members. The CUNA CEO Council is one of seven CUNA Councils, a network of more than 7,000 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunacouncils.org.