CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Publishes New Contact Center of the Future White Paper09.16.2020
Contact centers play a crucial role in connecting the credit union with members. As contact centers evolve beyond call centers, experts predict credit unions will use them more holistically to provide high quality member experience in a variety of delivery channels.
The COVID-19 pandemic emphatically underscores the role of the contact center, with member interaction rising rapidly while brick-and-mortar branches were closed. While contact center interactions declined as branches reopened, experts participating in this white paper noted they remain significantly higher than pre-pandemic levels.
This white paper shares examples and case studies from several credit unions and identifies opportunities for preparing the credit union’s contact center for what lies ahead, including:
- Technology that will help credit unions streamline interactions.
- Advances that could transform call center expectations.
- Options for adding video interactions to contact center capabilities.
- Improvements in contact center security through voice biometrics and other approaches.
- Exploring ways to support employees, help them work together in designated teams, and use outsourcing and outbound calling effectively.
|DOWNLOAD FULL WHITE PAPER||DOWNLOAD ONE PAGE SUMMARY|
Not a Council member? Explore member benefits and join now.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About CUNA Operations & Member Experience Councils
CUNA Councils are a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. The CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council is one of eight CUNA Councils, a network of more than 7,300 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.