How to join a Council
To join a Council, click on a link from the list below:
Frequestly asked questions regarding Council membership:
- What are the requirements for membership in the Council?
Please see the "Join/Renew" pages above for eligibility requirements.
- What are the benefits of Council membership?
Please see the Benefits page of this site for more information about member benefits.
- What does Council membership cost?
Please see the "Join/Renew" page of the site for an explanation of membership periods and investments.
- How do I become a member?
The fastest and easiest way to join is fill out the"Join/Renew" page of the site. This page contains a secure order form, so you can pay by credit card right online. If you need to send a check, please print the Join/Renew form and mail it with your payment to the address at the top of the form.
- If I join today, can I take advantage of the conference discount?
Yes. You may choose the member price when registering for a particular council's conference if you are joining that council at the same time.
- How do I renew my membership?
Renewal notices are mailed to all members at the beginning of each November. You may send your renewal notice and payment to us by mail, or you may visit the "Join/Renew" page of this site to renew online.
- I am not a member of any council. Before I join, how can I find out who else from my credit union is a member?
Please contact Membership Coordinator. We can provide you with up-to-date information on other Council members in your credit union. For more staff contact information, please click here.
© 2008 CUNA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction is prohibited without written consent.