Please note the following deadlines:
- Marketing & Business Development Council Conference - No longer accepting proposals for 2015.
- HR/TD Council Conference -No longer accepting proposals for 2015.
- CFO Council Conference -No longer accepting proposals for 2015.
- Technology Council Conference - No longer accepting proposals for 2014.
- Operations, Sales and Service Council Conference - No longer accepting proposals for 2014.
- Lending Council Conference - No longer accepting proposals for 2014.
Click here for detailed information on speaking at a conference or for a webinar.
Proposal to Speak
Additional Details on Conference and Webinar Speaking
If you are interested in speaking at one of the CUNA Councils' events, we invite you to submit your proposal. Participation with the CUNA Councils can provide you with multiple benefits – if you are selected as a speaker at any one of the Council conferences, your name and company would be exposed to hundreds, even thousands of members.
Speaking opportunities include:
- Preconference workshops are usually 3 hours in length and should include discussion, exercises and Q&A. We also like these workshops to be as interactive as possible.
- Conference general sessions are 60 – 75 minutes in length and usually cover leadership-type topics.
- Conference breakout sessions are 75 minutes in length and usually cover more of an over view of the topic. Q&As should also be included.
- Webinars vary in length but are typically 60 minutes and cover a multitude of topics.
- Presentations must be in an educational format highlighting the learner outcomes provided above.
- At no time during the presentation are you allowed to sell the services of your company. Doing so will cause you to forfeit any further presentations to our attendees.
- If your content/presentation is selected, an electronic copy of your presentation must be delivered to the CUNA Councils no later than 30 days prior to the conference.
- Please note: attendees expect and tend to rate highly those sessions that provide strategic content and practical take aways.
Back to top
© 2008 CUNA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction is prohibited without written consent.