Professional of the Year Award
Nominations Deadline: July 6, 2020
Entry Materials Deadline: July 31, 2020
Honoring one individual who exemplifies excellence in credit union information technology. The award recognizes individuals who, in all aspects of their chosen profession, consistently excel for the benefit of their credit union, and the advancement of ideals of the cooperative movement.
The winner will be announced at the 25th Annual CUNA Technology Council Conference held September 30-October 3 in Las Vegas, NV. The winner should plan on attending the conference and will receive the following:
- The prestigious Professional of the Year award;
- Recognition in Credit Union Magazine;
- Complimentary registration to the 2020 Conference.
Details and Nomination Process
- Review the PDF of the Details and Nomination Process.
- To nominate an associate or yourself, complete the Online Nomination Form. You may nominate more than one person.
- LOGIN to submit entry materials.
Nominations must be received by July 6, 2020.
Entry materials must be received by July 31, 2020.
If you have questions about the nomination and entry procedures or criteria for the award, please contact CUNA Council Administration at 1-800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.