Nominations Deadline: June 14, 2019
Entry Materials Deadline: July 12, 2019
The CUNA Technology Council’s Rising Star Award recognizes and honors an emerging professional in the credit union industry who has a focus on the information technology area. The recipient of this prestigious award will be an information technology professional whose work demonstrates ongoing and exceptional growth. Their contribution to the future of the credit union industry is evident during the time they've been a part of the movement.
The winner will be announced at the 24th Annual CUNA Technology Council Conference held September 11-14 in Chicago. The winner should plan on attending the conference and will receive the following:
- The prestigious Rising Star award;
- Recognition in Credit Union Magazine;
- Complimentary registration to the 2019 Conference.
Details and Nomination Process
- Review the PDF of the Details and Nomination Process.
- To nominate an associate or yourself, complete the Online Nomination Form. You may nominate more than one person.
- LOGIN to submit entry materials.
Nominations must be received by June 14, 2019.
Entry materials must be received by July 12, 2019.
If you have questions about the nomination or entry procedures, please contact CUNA Council Administration at 1-800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or email@example.com.
If you have questions about criteria for the awards, please contact Idrees Rafiq, Awards Chair and AVP IT Consulting, Credit Union Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.