2022 Call for Judges
Become a CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council’s Diamond Awards Judge
The Diamond Awards is the most representative competition attracting 1,200+ entries every year. The mission of the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council’s Diamond Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the credit union industry.
We need your HELP! Would you like to be a judge? Apply today and be on the panel to help decide the best of the credit union industry.
Benefits of becoming a judge
Being a judge is a unique opportunity to:
- Be exposed to the very best and experience the latest trends in credit union marketing and business development
- Network with top marketing and business development professionals
- Get recognition as an industry leader and promoter
- Contribute to excellence in the marketing and business development field by helping select and celebrate the very best of the credit union industry
What past judges have said
It’s an honor to be a part of the most prestigious marketing awards in our industry. To receive a Diamond Award knowing that it’s been judged by your credit union marketing peers is a special experience. To serve as one of those peers to honor our best work is one of those fulfilling and heart-warming opportunities that is so valuable! Serving as a judge for the Diamond Awards is not only a fulfilling and humbling experience but you also get the privilege of seeing so many examples of great work from throughout the movement. You’ll get inspiration and fresh ideas from every entry that you see.
Ben Bauer, CUDE
VP of Awesomeness (Marketing), Simplicity Credit Union
Judges are needed for the following awards. If you are selected, you will be asked to review a certain number of entries and to rate them using the judging criteria, over a 1-2 week period, and through a private online platform.
- Diamond Award entries
(judged remotely – no travel required; December 27, 2021 to January 14, 2022)
The following will be judged remotely, no travel required, January 24-31, 2022:
- Business Development Professional of the Year entries
- Community Outreach Professional of the Year entries
- Marketing Professional of the Year entries
- Rising Star Award entries
- Lifetime Achievement Award entries
- Excellence Award entries
Judges will be selected both in the credit union industry, and outside the industry but involved in the credit union movement. We would love for you to be a judge based on your own experience and involvement in the credit union industry. This is a great opportunity to get involved and share your expertise, meet other experts from around the country and see first-hand all the talent and creativity our fellow Council members have!
The deadline to apply is October 18, 2021, so don't delay!
For help with login credentials, please contact us.