CUNA Finance Council Conference scholarship program
Each year, CUNA Finance Council offers scholarships to eligible credit union staff. The Scholarship Committee will award recipients based on specific scholarship criteria.
Take advantage of this opportunity to participate with your peers from around the country. Scholarship recipients will be reimbursed up to $2,500 for conference registration, hotel and airfare expenses. Any fees or expenses that exceed the awarded amount are the responsibility of the recipient and/or their credit union. Scholarship recipients for the conference must stay at the hotel in which the conference takes place.
To be considered:
- Requests must be for the CUNA Finance Council Conference or approved CPD schools.
- You must be a current member of the CUNA Finance Council.
- Be a full-time employee of an affiliated credit union who has primary responsibility for the credit union's finance function.
- Be able to demonstrate a financial need.
- One scholarship per credit union, per year.
The application form must be completed and submitted online. The steps below outline exactly how to enter.
- Register an Account
- Create Your Application
- Upload Digital Files
- Submit Application
With your completed application form, submit the following:
- List the top 3 issues facing your credit union and how does this request aid you in solving these issues?
- Include a copy of your credit union’s most recent quarterly financial statement. Applications submitted without a recent financial statement will be ineligible.
The Scholarship Committee will select the recipients based on the reasons stated on the application form. Only one scholarship will be awarded per credit union. All decisions are final.
If you have questions about the application process, such as your login credentials, please contact us.