Share your expertise with the credit union movement
CUNA Councils are accepting speaker proposals for our upcoming conferences and events. Speaking to Councils members provide the opportunity to share knowledge and ideas with the best and brightest credit union leaders across the country.
Things to consider when submitting a proposal:
- We’re looking for breakout sessions of 45-60 minutes that offers practical, how-to information on a focused topic
- Sessions must be educational in nature, not geared around a product or service
- Presentations are chosen based on topics selected by the overall membership and vetted via the conference committee
- No fees will be paid to for any presentations (not sure if that is the correct wording but looking for we are not paying for content – and the fee field from the form should be removed and I think it is.)
These Conferences are no longer accepting proposals for 2020. Watch for more information regarding the 2021 conferences coming early 2021.
- CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Conference
- CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council Conference
- CUNA Finance Council Conference
- CUNA Technology Council Conference
- CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference
- CUNA Lending Conference