In addition to the overall benefits of CUNA Council membership, Technology Council members also enjoy the following benefits.
- CUNA Technology Council Community
- Councils Mentor Match
- Executive Board
- Various Committees
- Member Directory
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Annual Council Conference
- CUNA Council Forums including invitation to the annual CUNA CIO/COO Forum—an exclusive, member-only strategic discussion in which attendees direct the conversation around the latest pressing issues that matter to your role as a ops or tech exec.
- Virtual Roundtables focusing on topics that influence your work like data analytics, phishing and turning goals into reality.
- Scholarship Program
- Live Council Member Chats
Tools, Resources and Information
- Monthly Councils Connection e-newsletter
- White Papers including:
- Applying Agile in a Credit Union Environment (click to preview)
- Third-Party Management: An Evolving Framework for Technology Vendor Relationships (click to preview)
- CUNA Councils Shared File Library
- Credit Union Magazine digital subscription (a $60 value)
- FS-ISACS Information: “Community Institution & Association Risk Summary” newsletter – the weekly newsletter focused on mitigating and responding to cyber threats.
- 25% off the Annual Council Conference (non-member rate)
- 10% off most CUNA schools, conferences, e-schools and webinars
- 10% off most CUNA products & services