Honor CU // Berrien Springs, MI
- MBA, Western Michigan University
- BS in Business Administration and Management, Indiana University
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified: Product Management Certification: August 2012
- Lominger Leadership Architect: 2012
- Jim Cardwell's 306/2 Group, Leadership Symposiums: January 2016-July 2017
- Global Women's Leadership Network (GWLN, World Council of Credit Unions: Member since 2014
- United Way of Southwest Michigan, Board of Director and Finance Committee: 2015-2017
- Harbor Habitat for Humanity, Board of Director and Finance Committee: 2015-2017
- Buchanan Chamber of Commerce, Vice Chairman: 2002-2006
- Niles District Library, Treasurer: 2002-2006
Honors, Awards and Major Accomplishments
- Founded a CFO Networking Group in 2017 (Collaboration networking group of nearly 30 CFOs and CFO types who work at credit union's on the CU*Answers core system.
- Raised 2 children to adulthood!
- Completed the Chicago Marathon in 2010 (Albeit slow!)