O&ME Professional of the Year Award
Honoring one individual who exemplifies excellence in credit union operations and member experience. The award recognizes individuals who, in all aspects of their chosen profession, consistently excel for the benefit of their employer, and the advancement of ideals of the credit union movement.
To be considered, you must be nominated. To nominate a colleague or yourself, complete the online nomination form by July 25, 2022. Fill in what you know about the nominee. Once nominated, candidates will be contacted to complete any missing information. You may nominate more than one person.
- Nominee must be actively employed at a credit union
- Nominee must be from a CUNA-affiliated credit union
- Nominee must be currently assigned to an operations and member experience function or directly supporting operations and member experience
- Current members of the CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council’s Executive Committee are not eligible for nomination
Nominate a colleague or yourself by completing the online nomination form by July 25, 2022. The form asks for information on why the nominee deserves this prestigious award including the following. Limit your entry to no more than 2-3 paragraphs per question.
- Why did you nominate this individual?
- Contributions made to operations and member experience as a credit union professional
- Contributions to operations and member experience's role in the success of a particular credit union or credit union-related activity
- Include candidate’s LinkedIn profile – for positions (current and past); district, league and national involvement; and community involvement
The Selection Process
A panel of Operations & Member Experience Council Executive Committee members and industry professionals will select the Professional of the Year. Selection will be based on the candidates’ mastery in the following. Vetting may include dialogue with candidate’s colleagues.
- Contribution to the candidate’s profession
- Contribution to the success of the candidate’s credit union
- Contribution to the credit union movement
- Community involvement
The winner will be announced at the CUNA Operations & Member Experience Conference. The winner will receive the following:
- A prestigious commemorative award
- A complimentary O&ME membership for 2023
- A complimentary registration to the 2022 Conference in Las Vegas
- A profile in Credit Union Magazine
- Recognition throughout the credit union industry
How to Enter
To nominate a colleague or yourself, complete the online nomination form by July 25, 2022. The steps below outline exactly how to enter.
- Register an Account
- Create Your Entry
- Upload Digital Files
- Submit Entry
Questions about the criteria or entry procedures? Contact CUNA Council Administration at 800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.