O&ME Rising Star Award
Honors and recognizes up-and-coming talent in the ranks of credit union operations and member experience leadership. The recipient of this award will be an emerging operations and member experience professional whose body of work demonstrates ongoing exceptional growth and high potential for future impact.
To be considered, you must be nominated. To nominate a colleague or yourself, complete the online nomination form by July 25, 2022. Fill in what you know about the nominee. Once nominated, candidates will be contacted to complete any missing information. You may nominate more than one person.
- Nominee must be actively employed at a credit union
- Nominee must be from a CUNA-affiliated credit union
- Nominee must be currently assigned to or directly supporting an operations and member experience function
- Nominee must be an emerging operations and member experience professional whose body of work demonstrates ongoing exceptional growth and high potential for future impact
Nominate a colleague or yourself by completing the online nomination form by July 25, 2022. The form asks for information on why the nominee deserves this prestigious award including the following. Limit your entry to no more than 2-3 paragraphs per question.
- Why did you nominate this individual?
- Accomplishments by which the nominee has shown operations and member experience expertise and leadership
- Contributions to the success of the candidate’s credit union, the industry, and community
- Assessment of potential for future contribution to the credit union industry
The Selection Process
A panel of Operations & Member Experience Council Executive Committee members and industry professionals will select the Rising Star. Selection will be based on the candidates’ mastery in the following. Vetting may include dialogue with candidate’s colleagues.
- Generally, nominees will be evaluated on the following dimensions: contributions to their credit union, impact of specific accomplishments, track record of consistent performance, and potential for future contribution to industry
The winner will be announced at the CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference. The winner will receive the following:
- A prestigious commemorative award
- A complimentary O&ME membership for 2023
- A complimentary registration to the 2022 Conference in Las Vegas
- A profile in Credit Union Magazine
- Recognition throughout the credit union industry
How to Enter
To nominate a colleague or yourself, complete the online nomination form by July 25, 2022. The steps below outline exactly how to enter.
- Register an Account
- Create Your Entry
- Upload Digital Files
- Submit Entry
Questions about the criteria or entry procedures? Contact CUNA Council Administration at 800-356-9655, ext. 4018 or email@example.com.