The Engagement Committee is responsible for maximizing member participation in the Councils Community and promoting use of member resources.
- Stimulate member participation on the Councils Community by answering posts, providing personal touchpoints to new and existing members, and connecting members to CUNA resources
- Help drive awareness and consumption of Council member benefits like virtual roundtables, white papers, scholarships, awards, volunteer events, committee volunteering and others as they arise
Councils Engagement Committees will be conducted as cross-Council meetings. Individual Council Engagement Committees meet on an as-needed basis.
Conference calls every six weeks (30-45 minutes each). Plan two to four hours per month throughout the year, unless special issues arise.
- Follow posts in the Councils Community to answer questions and connect posts to Council resources like white papers, roundtables or educational offerings
- Perform personal outreach to members to encourage Councils Community involvement
- Encourage members to take action on Comment calls and requests for input
- Promote member benefit usage via Community posts