The Member Resources Committee assists in the development, review and promotion of educational benefits and content for Council members.
- Based on current trends and hot topics, work closely with staff to identify and produce educational content for Council members, which can involve suggesting topics, generating ideas, finding and contacting speakers/authors, and moderating things like:
- White papers
- Virtual roundtables
- Help promote, drive awareness and increase usage of all Council member resources
- Review and recommend changes and improvements to the overall benefits and member resources
- Identify member needs and gaps for new resources the Council might consider developing
- Collaborate with CUNA’s Center for Professional Development (CPD) to generate ideas and endorse programs of interest to Council members by evaluating curricula and speakers
Average of 2-3 hours per month over the course of the year, including monthly 60-minute conference calls.