The Sponsorship Committee works to attract and maintain relationships with quality vendors interested in sponsoring the Council at the annual conference. It also seeks ways to increase sponsorship opportunities for partners through the website, webinars and other programs.
- Develop strategies and take necessary actions to find new sponsors while nurturing existing sponsors allowing the Council to meet or exceed sponsor revenue goals for the annual conference
- Identify and contact vendors to determine areas of expertise and interest
- Determine actions and resources to increase and enhance sponsor involvement
- Conduct a post-conference sponsor survey to measure satisfaction and discover new ideas to add value for the sponsors
- Conduct a thank-you reception at the conference to celebrate and thank sponsors for their support as well as encourage feedback for an improved experience
- Review and recommend changes to augment current sponsor agreements or benefits
6-8 conference calls /year (30-60 minutes each). Additional time to conduct phone calls, emails and other contacts necessary to acquire new and retain existing sponsors.
- Potential sponsors: Identify and contact potential sponsors
- Retention: Follow up with emails, calls and/or letters to existing sponsors to encourage continued involvement and gain commitments for next year
- Promotion and benefits: Discuss overall sponsor benefits, potential additions and ways to add value to current sponsors as well as encourage full participation in all opportunities for involvement
- Recognition: Support efforts to recognize sponsors for their contributions at the conference and other participation, including sending thank-you letters to all sponsors after the conference
- On-site thank you: Conduct a thank-you reception at the conference to invite feedback for future consideration
- Survey: Develop a survey for post-conference distribution, discuss the results and implement valued improvements