Cyndi W. Greenglass is a founding partner and president at Livingston Strategies, a data-informed, strategic consulting firm that helps clients develop, execute, and measure their customer communications with a close focus on results. Cyndi has razor-sharp strategic skills matched by impeccable on-the-ground savvy and tactical abilities. These qualities have enabled her to build a successful company and reputation in performance-based marketing across a broad range of industries including B2B and B2I, as well as in critical compliance and regulated communications.
Prior to launching her consultancy, Cyndi was a founding partner of Diamond Communications Solutions where she acted as a strategic architect, helping clients design opti-channel performance marketing programs in financial services and regulated industries.
Cyndi is on the Board of Directors of Honor Flight Chicago and is an Advisory Board Member for BRAND United. She has taught and trained marketers throughout the world. She currently co-hosts a podcast series entitled Marketing Horizons sponsored by WVU, and is a consistent contributor to books, white papers, and articles by thought leaders. She has been recognized as:
- 2019 Recipient of the Commitment to Service Award, WVU
- 2018 Teaching Award Recipient
- 2018 Winner 20 Women in Business by Sales Lead Management Association
- 2017 Winner 40 Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management
- 10 Most Fascinating People in B2B
- 2016 Winner 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management
- INC 5000 Honoree