The application form must be completed and submitted online. The steps below outline exactly how to enter.
- Register an Account
- Create Your Application
- Upload Digital Files
- Submit Application
With your completed application form, submit the following:
What do you expect to learn from this course?
How will you apply / implement what you learn at your credit union?
Please provide a copy of your credit union’s Financial Performance Report from the NCUA site (see instructions below).
- Visit the NCUA site
- Click Analysis and select Research a Credit Union.
- Search by charter number or Credit Union Name (you can use various filters to narrow search results).
- Once Credit Union is located, select view.
- From left margin, select Request FPR (located under Financial Performance Report).
- Select 3rd bullet “I want to view an FPR summary for one credit union online” and hit OK.
- Select “I want an FPR emailed to me for one credit union.”
- Add Recipient’s Email and select All Pages.
- A report will be sent to the recipient’s email.
- Upload the Excel report with your application.