- Avoid these file types: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, TIF, RAW, and any other type not specified in the directions.
- Winning entries will be displayed on the Diamond Award Winning Entries Kiosks at the annual conference. To optimize entries, use large images while maintaining aspect ratio.
- Width: Images should have a minimum width of 800 pixels and a maximum width of 1824.
- Height: Images should have a minimum height of 800 pixels and a maximum height of 2736.
- Do put all images in RGB format. Avoid CMYK format.
- Do use images with a DPI value of 96.
- Do use images with square pixels. Avoid half pixels.
- Do use white for background color.
- Do include brief descriptions of context for each image in a collage. We recommend brief descriptions of context for images in general. (See “JPEG collage with description” and “JPEG with description.”)
Please make an effort to meet all specifications. Winning entries are opened and checked by an editor. Entries that do not meet specifications create extra work late in the acceptance process. Although editors make every effort to reformat and resize for high-quality results, these are not guaranteed for incorrectly submitted entries. Follow this guide to ensure judges and attendees will see your best work!