In addition to the overall benefits of CUNA Council membership, Finance Council members also enjoy the following benefits.
- CUNA Finance Council Community - The opportunity to collaborate with finance leaders on department structure, corporate credit cards and FTP pricing.
- Councils Mentor Match
- Executive Board
- Virtual Roundtables on issues impacting your role like net margin compression, the NCUA supervisory exam and using CECL to create a culture of analytics.
- Member Directory
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Annual Council Conference
- Annual Council Forums
- Virtual Roundtables
- Scholarship Program
- Live Council Member Chats
Tools, Resources and Information
- Monthly Councils Connection e-newsletter
- White papers including:
- Innovative & Member-Friendly Sources of Non-Interest Income (click to preview)
- Credit Risk in the Current Economic Environment (click to preview)
- CUNA Councils shared File Library
- Credit Union Magazine digital subscription (a $60 value)
- Access to FASB Professional View, a searchable database that contains a compilation of research and resources for accounting standards, making it easy to find the answers you are seeking.
- 25% off the Annual Council Conference (non-member rate)
- 10% off most CUNA schools, conferences, e-schools and webinars
- 10% off most CUNA products & services