In addition to the overall benefits of CUNA Council membership, HR & Organizational Development Council members also enjoy the following benefits.
- CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council Community - the opportunity to engage with HR and organizational development leaders on topics like education reimbursement and salary increases.
- Councils Mentor Match
- Executive Board
- Various Committees
- Member Directory
- Annual Council Conference
- CUNA Council Forums
- Virtual Roundtables focusing on the topics that impact your role like employee engagement, onboarding and talent recruitment.
- Scholarship Program
Tools, Resources and Information
- Monthly Councils Connection e-newsletter
- Annual Credit Union Staffing and Turnover Report
- White Papers including:
- The Balancing Act: Allocating Time to Focus on Strategic Priorities (click to preview)
- Anticipating People and Culture Trends through Predictive Analytics (click to preview)
- Access to a shared file library with files such as job descriptions, PTO policies and ERG charters.
- Credit Union Magazine digital subscription (a $60 value)
- 2020 Turnover and Staffing Report
- 25% off the Annual Council Conference (non-member rate)
- 10% off most CUNA schools, conferences, e-schools and webinars
- 10% off most CUNA products & services